This episode is part of our Expert Interview Series. In each episode of this series, we’ll interview industry professionals for their perspective on the evolving specialty pharmacy market.
In this episode, Rebecca Shanahan, CEO of Avella Specialty Pharmacy, joins host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, to discuss NASP Legal Day and what it means for the legal and regulatory aspects of operating a specialty pharmacy.
Tune in to Discover:
- Regulatory and compliance issues and what they mean for your specialty pharmacy
- PBM lockouts and network inclusion/exclusions you need to be aware of to drive sustainable growth
- The congressional grassroots efforts in place to raise awareness of what a specialty pharmacy really does
- The right move for your business: merger, acquisition, or joint venture
- What to know above all else with employment law
Avella offers a wide variety of services that make it easier for patients to gain access to high-quality medications that they can afford, while ensuring that these individuals understand how to take their medication properly.
When you need compassionate care, thoughtful guidance and expert advice, you need more than a pharmacy. You need Avella Specialty Pharmacy.