Looking to stay up-to-date on all things specialty pharmacy? Interested in networking with some of the industry’s biggest players (and having a little fun)? Orlando and Las Vegas aren’t just home to a mouse and slot machines, as this fall they will host some of specialty pharmacy’s largest, can’t miss events of the year.
In this episode, Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, is joined by Stephanie Golub, Vice President of Business Development at CSI Specialty Group, to discuss the fall 2016 schedule for specialty pharmacy conferences.
Tune in to Discover:
- The three conferences you 100% can’t afford to miss
- Who you can expect to see at conferences this fall and what it means to your bottom line
- Simple ways to register for upcoming events
- What courses need to be a part of your budget if you want to achieve sustainable success
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.