In this episode, CSI Specialty Group’s John Hafl, Senior Vice President, Sales, discusses the critical factors required for organizational success for specialty pharmacies of all sizes. With this 15-minute episode, John shares how companies can use knowledge, communication, training, and a sense of urgency and accountability to come together as one cohesive unit to drive success.
Tune in to Discover:
- The factors inhibiting cooperation and proper functioning among different divisions within an organization
- The importance of aligning sales, operations, and clinical teams to build success
- How a robust training program is key to growth of employees and ultimately organizational prosperity
- Why accountability and a sense of urgency from the top down is crucial for optimizing business performance (and why it can improve your culture)
- Strategies for developing a culture of teamwork, cooperation, problem-solving, and understanding between departments
About John Hafl
John Hafl is the Senior Vice President, Sales, at CSI Specialty Group with over 18 years of experience. John brings a unique blend of knowledge and experience from within each core area of the specialty biologics and pharmaceutical space. John’s career has provided him with a thorough understanding of the Specialty Pharmacy, Manufacturing and Specialty Distribution channels. This knowledge provides John the ability to build highly successful programs.
John has held leadership positions such as National Director of Sales at Coram Healthcare, Director of National Accounts at BDI Pharma, National Accounts Manager and Manager of Training and Development at Talecris Biotherapeutics. John has also held sales and/or management positions at J&J, Bayer Biologicals, and Kedrion Biopharma.
Prior to joining CSI, John had launched multiple new market entry products and has also played a vital role consulting to launch specialty pharmacy programs across the country.
About CSI Specialty Group
CSI Specialty Group is a globally recognized; WBE Certified Leadership Consulting Firm dedicated to providing solutions that continually elevate the specialty pharmacy industry. By providing inventive specialty pharmacy consulting, workforce planning and talent acquisition solutions, CSI uniquely tailors its service offerings to help clients drive sustainable, accelerated growth. As the provider of the industry’s first, dedicated podcast for specialty pharmacy, CSI is at the forefront of pioneering innovative concepts to meet the changing needs of specialty pharmacy, home infusion, mail order/PBM, health systems and pharma/biotech clients across the USA and throughout Europe.
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.