Do you want to learn more about the patient assistance programs?
Then the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast is for you! Click the ‘Play’ button below to check out our third episode or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
In our third episode, Suzette covers the importance of patient assistance programs and how they differ from foundations. From improving cash flow for pharmacies to finding opportunities for patients, the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast will provide in-depth answers and discussion you can’t find anywhere else.
Tune in to discover:
- How to run claims to obtain payments
- Finding what programs may be available
- What makes you eligible for funding
- Why you should reach out to foundations
- How to get patients more engaged so they’re part of the whole process
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.