Do you want to learn more about the payer strategy?
Then the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast is for you! Click the ‘Play’ button below to check out our fourth episode or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
In our fourth episode, Suzette shares some trade secrets about payer strategy and how to stay up to date on changes in laws and regulations. From creating readiness programs to gap analysis, the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast will provide in-depth answers and discussion you can’t find anywhere else.
Tune in to discover:
- Why you need someone with relevant experience
- How to better serve pharmacy needs with contracts
- Why contracts does not directly relate to payer strategy
- Using consultants and professionals to find talent
- How to build a readiness program
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.