Do you have an upcoming URAC onsite review scheduled for your specialty pharmacy? How can you tell if your team and facility are 100% ready for the big event?
That’s what we find out in this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast when we’re joined by URAC expert Tricia Twaranovica, MS, RN, OCN®, Senior Vice President of Operations and Clinical Strategy for CSI Specialty Group.
Click the ‘Play’ button below to check out our seventh episode or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
Tune in to discover:
- What your pharmacy can expect with a URAC survey and how you should be preparing
- Simple techniques to ensure your team is aware of standard URAC operating procedures
- How long you will have to wait to find out your approval status
- What happens when you aren’t approved and what you can do about it
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.