The cornerstone to creating a successful specialty pharmacy is developing the right sales strategy. Do you have the right tools and programs in place to ensure your success?
Find out in this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast! Click the ‘Play’ button below or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
This podcast is the first installment of a three-part series which serves as a guide for sales success in specialty pharmacy.
In this episode, host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, is joined by John Hafl, Senior Vice President of Sales at CSI Specialty Group, to discuss what every healthcare organization should do to develop a successful sales strategy that drives more business to your specialty pharmacy.
Tune in to Discover:
- Techniques to put your sales team in a position to WIN
- How to develop strong, cohesive relationships that can yield business in your organization
- Three easy steps in developing a sales strategy
- Whether you should hire a pharma or not
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.