You have invested the time to assemble your sales team and they are good… but could they be great? It takes more than a simple training course for your sales team to reach their highest potential. In order to elevate your current sales team to an elite level, there are four key areas to evaluate.
Find out what four steps can optimize your success in this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast! Click the ‘Play’ button below or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
This podcast is the second installment of a three-part series which serves as a guide for sales success in specialty pharmacy.
In this episode, host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, is joined by John Hafl, Senior Vice President of Sales at CSI Specialty Group, to discuss how to build your team, train your team and create measurable, sustainable success.
Tune in to Discover:
- Assessments you can apply today to start measuring success
- How to develop a dynamic team which includes the right people
- The four key areas to evaluate in order to create an elite team
- Why a commission compensation program should be implemented to reward high performing team members
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.