Trying to decide if your specialty pharmacy should focus on building an inside vs. outside sales team? What are the pros and cons of each?
Find out in this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast! Click the ‘Play’ button below or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
This episode is the last installment of a three-part series which serves as a guide for sales success in specialty pharmacy. Listen in as host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, is joined by John Hafl, Senior Vice President of Sales at CSI Specialty Group, to discuss the different ways specialty pharmacies can set up their sales team to ensure success.
Tune in to Discover:
- What you can expect in an outside sales team versus an outside sales team
- How to develop effective measurement tools to ensure your sales team’s success
- The sales team style that most specialty pharmacies utilize
- Why geographic density impacts how you should build your sales team
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.