You want to implement a specialty pharmacy component to your health system or hospital, right? But how can you get the most important senior executives (C-Suite) to agree to the idea?
Find out in this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast! Click the ‘Play’ button below or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
This podcast is the second installment of a four-part series which serves as a guide for health systems and hospitals entering specialty pharmacy.
In this episode, host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, is joined by Marie Anderson, Senior Vice President of Operations and Payor Strategy, Tricia Twaranovica, MS, RN, OCN®, and John Hafl, Senior Vice President of Sales, as they discuss a few surefire ways to convince the C-Suite specialty pharmacy will be beneficial for you.
Tune in to Discover:
- Five questions to ask yourself when deciding whether or not specialty pharmacy is right for your hospital or health system
- Recommended steps to take when attempting to build your case to your C-Suite
- What changes you may need before entering the specialty pharmacy market
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.