This episode is part of a special interview series conducted at the 2017 Asembia Specialty Pharmacy Summit. In each installment, we ask attendees at the conference to weigh in on some of the hottest issues facing specialty pharmacies and what that means for key stakeholders and, ultimately, the patient journey.
- Part 1 | The Driving Force Behind Attending a Specialty Pharmacy Conference
- Part 2 | PBM Lockouts: How is Your Specialty Pharmacy Impacted?
- Part 3 | How Are DIR Fees Affecting Your Business?
In this episode, we asked attendees of the 2017 Asembia Specialty Pharmacy Summit to discuss what they think is needed to enhance the patient journey more in regards to specialty pharmacy. Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, as specialty pharmacies, nonprofits and even vendors open up about their efforts to enhance the patient journey from this episode recorded at the multi-day conference held from April 30 – May 3 in Las Vegas, NV.
Tune in to discover:
- The need to help patients understand their disease state and communicate the importance of adherence
- What SP owners can do to increase the value of patient interactions when face-to-face meetings are infrequent
- Ways to solicit feedback at all stages of the patient journey
- Why it is important for patients to have a say in who their provider is
- The value of the patient-pharmacist relationship
- How SPs can be more involved with all communication platforms to meet the needs and demands of all patients
About CSI Specialty Group
CSI Specialty Group is a globally recognized; WBE Certified Leadership Consulting Firm dedicated to providing solutions that continually elevate the specialty pharmacy industry. By providing inventive specialty pharmacy consulting, workforce planning and talent acquisition solutions, CSI uniquely tailors its service offerings to help clients drive sustainable, accelerated growth. As the provider of the industry’s first, dedicated podcast for specialty pharmacy, CSI is at the forefront of pioneering innovative concepts to meet the changing needs of specialty pharmacy, home infusion, mail order/PBM, health systems and pharma/biotech clients across the USA and throughout Europe.
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.