Then this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast is for you! Click the ‘Play’ button below to check out our eighth episode or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
In our eighth episode, we’re joined by CSI Specialty Group team members Marie Anderson, Senior Vice President of Operations and Payor Strategy, and Tricia Twaranovica, MS, RN, OCN®, Senior Vice President of Operations and Clinical Strategy, to discuss how your specialty pharmacy can gain access to limited distribution drugs and how you can use them to grow your business. We also discuss several ways you can enhance the patient experience before, during and after a patient visits your pharmacy.
Tune in to Discover:
- What your pharmacy can do to get access to limited distribution drugs (LDDs)
- Techniques to quickly gain trust with referring physicians to maximize growth potential
- Easy ways you can streamline the patient experience without reinventing the wheel
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.