Considering becoming part of the specialty pharmacy industry? Not sure if you should jump on the specialty pharmacy train or stay the heck away from the tracks?
Then this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast is for you! Click the ‘Play’ button below to check out our ninth episode or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
In this episode, host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, is joined by Tricia Twaranovica, MS, RN, OCN®, and John Hafl of CSI Specialty Group to discuss the tremendous growth opportunities in the specialty pharmacy industry and the unique opportunity to improve quality of care for patients.
Tune in to Discover:
- The 3 critical access points to gain access to the specialty pharmacy industry
- How analytics can be used to give you a snapshot of where you stand in the industry
- Easy ways you can use patient education to improve quality of care
- Why you DO NOT need to have access to limited distribution drugs (LDDs) to start a specialty pharmacy
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.