In this episode, host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, shares a few tips you’ll need to make the most out of Asembia’s 2017 Specialty Pharmacy Summit before turning the reins over to John Hafl, Senior Vice President of Sales at CSI Specialty Group, to announce the launch of CSI University, a new online training platform specific to specialty pharmacy sales professionals debuting at Asembia.
After years of conducting successful on-site training, CSI University’s online sales training course will offer groundbreaking, cutting-edge and on-demand training to new and existing sales representatives of specialty pharmacies. The program is built from the ground-up to ensure individuals and entire sales teams are ready and able to take their game to the next level and optimize sales to expand their company’s foundation in the ever-changing marketplace.
Sales training not for you? Don’t worry, there are plenty more CSI University courses coming up shortly! Stay tuned to the podcast and CSIgroup.net for updates as they happen.
Tune in to Discover:
- What CSI University is and how to enroll when it launches
- How CSI University training will help your sales team drive increased sales, success and better represent your company in the marketplace
- How companies of all shapes and sizes can take advantage of the program
- The flexible structure of the training program
- Answers to frequently asked questions about CSI University
- Advantages found within the program’s unique training structure and why we cover the core disciplines of sales
- Asembia’s 2017 Specialty Pharmacy Summit
- Email SLancaster@CSIgroup.net to schedule your meeting with the CSI team at Asembia or call (866) 484-4752
- 2017 State of Specialty Pharmacy Report – Free Download
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.