As our nation deals with the unprecedented effects of coronavirus, impacts to public events, work routines, commerce, and general human interaction are occurring in ways we may never have imagined. Many of the events listed here have altered plans and we encourage you to visit their websites for the latest information. From our team at CSI to you, your families, friends, and coworkers, please accept our sincere wishes for good health, safety, and a resumption of activities as soon as possible. We will get through this together but in the meantime please know that we are still available to you, so please do not hesitate to reach out.
CBI’s Trade and Channel Strategies
December 3, 2019 - December 5, 2019
Year after year, the life science industry marks CBI’s Trade and Channel Strategies as the “go-to” event for trade, market access, account strategy, and brand professionals. Don’t miss out on your chance to navigate and optimize your distribution strategy based on product type, reimbursement, and site of care.
On Wednesday, December 4 at 5:00 p.m., Richard H. Williams, R.Ph., Senior Vice President, CSI Specialty Group, will be presenting an educational workshop on “Forward-Thinking Strategies for Specialty Generics and Biosimilars” in Philadelphia.
Workshop topics include:
- Launching a biosimilar or generic in the rare disease or orphan space
- Specialty generic products and the proper pathway moving forward
- Assess the emerging trends related to specialty generics and the corresponding impact on branded products
- Navigate the legislative and reimbursement landscape
- Identify potential patient access and reimbursement hurdles
- Develop strategic plans to address these market access issues