CSI Specialty Group Events
Below you will find all of our upcoming events and speaking engagements.
CBI’s Trade and Channel Strategies
December 3, 2019 - December 5, 2019
Year after year, the life science industry marks CBI’s Trade and Channel Strategies as the “go-to” event for trade, market access, account strategy, and brand professionals. Don’t miss out on your chance to navigate and optimize your distribution strategy based on product type, reimbursement, and site of care.
On Wednesday, December 4 at 5:00 p.m., Richard H. Williams, R.Ph., Senior Vice President, CSI Specialty Group, will be presenting an educational workshop on “Forward-Thinking Strategies for Specialty Generics and Biosimilars” in Philadelphia.
Workshop topics include:
- Launching a biosimilar or generic in the rare disease or orphan space
- Specialty generic products and the proper pathway moving forward
- Assess the emerging trends related to specialty generics and the corresponding impact on branded products
- Navigate the legislative and reimbursement landscape
- Identify potential patient access and reimbursement hurdles
- Develop strategic plans to address these market access issues