We Focus on Improving Your Business so You Can Focus on Improving Your Patients.
At CSI Specialty Group, we put patients first with everything we do.
We provide health plans, payors and accountable care organizations with the framework and strategies to enhance the patient journey and power sustainable business model success in the competitive specialty pharmacy landscape. Since 2002, CSI Specialty Group has assisted many of the nation’s top health plans, payors and ACOs in driving overall business growth and optimizing patient adherence and outcomes.
- Operational excellence and innovative approaches to increased efficiency
- Clinical programs to ensure improved clinical outcomes and reduced healthcare cost
- Pharmacy and clinical efficiency
- Pharmacy operations
- Pharmacy build out for mail order and specialty pharmacy
- Sales and marketing strategy to increase access to lives
- Accreditation assistance with strategy for success
- Talent acquisition and workforce planning at all levels
Talent Acquisition Services
- CEO, CFO, CIO, VP, and Boards
- Pharmacists – any level, any expertise
- Pharmacy Management including clinical, operations, sales, and government
- RNs including educators, case managers and field sales
- MTM, REMS, Informatics
- Reimbursement, payor specialists and finance
- Medicare Part D and Healthcare reform experts
- Marketing, adherence and compliance
Is Your Health Plan or ACO Growing?
Almost 86% of health systems report that their specialty patient census had grown in 2017.
The Future in Specialty Pharmacy Is Now
We see rapid interest throughout the country for managed care organizations to add or bring back in-house specialty pharmacy services. With the industry’s robust pipeline of specialty drugs entering the market, the changing reimbursement landscape, teamed with HCAPS and MACRA, it is more important than ever to examine if now is the right time for your organization to develop an outpatient specialty pharmacy offering.
The healthcare landscape is changing every day to meet the needs of the market and the patients that are being served. It is critical to find the right partner to ensure your continued success.