Specialty pharmacy has changed a lot in the last few years (especially, with new players entering the market and multiple mergers and acquisitions).
So, how do people in the industry feel about the changes? At the 2016 NASP Annual Meeting & Expo in Washington, D.C., we sat down with an array of industry leaders to discuss their thoughts on how the specialty pharmacy industry has evolved and what it means for their business.
Tune in to hear the thoughts from GPOs, independent SPs, public SPs, and accreditation organizations including:
- Stacey Ness, Pharm.D, RPh, CSP, MSCS, AAHIVP, Senior Director of Specialty Clinical Services, Managed Health Care Associates
- Amvrosios Ioannidis, VP Marketing & Product Management, Onco360
- Cynthia Radford, Senior Vice President of Specialty Pharmacy Management and Customer Care, Innovatix
- Deanne Smith, Lead Clinical Pharmacist, BioCure
- Tim Safley, Director, DMEPOS, Pharmacy & Sleep, ACHC
- Matt McGrath, Director/Strategic Account Management, CareMed Specialty Pharmacy
- JoAnn Hyres, Senior VP Sales & Marketing, Amber Pharmacy
- Cheryl Allen, VP Business Development & Industry Relations, Diplomat
- Jonathan Van, Marketing, Pharmacy Advantage
- Toni Giglio, Director, Managed Care, US Bioservices
- David Gavin, VP Business Development, NORD
We identified three common threadlines from their answers outlined below. Let us know what you think about the episode and how you feel the industry has changed on Twitter @CSIspecialty.
- Quality of care and services
- Expansion of the number of products available and the cost of those products
- The consolidation of pharmacies and the number of new entries into the marketplace