CSI Specialty Group is sponsoring two free and accredited live webinars presented by PRIME®. The content for the webinar is developed by PRIME®.
In this interactive webinar, a leading PAH physician and managed care expert will address key challenges faced by health insurers and physicians in PAH management to help ensure the right treatment for the right patient.
- Incorporate evidence-based guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of PAH in managed care and specialty pharmacy practice
- Differentiate PAH therapies based on current evidence for their efficacy, safety, and utility
- Assess appropriate applications of new therapeutic strategies for PAH, including upfront combination therapies
- Implement interprofessional strategies to improve PAH patient care coordination and referrals to specialty PH care centers
- Apply evidence-based medication therapy management strategies to support PAH patients/caregivers in self-care practices, medication adherence, and management of comorbidities
Those who are interested will have two opportunities to watch the free webinar. It will be broadcasted live on Tuesday, August 29 at 2:00 p.m. and on Tuesday, September 26 at 2:00 p.m.
- Medical Directors
- Pharmacy Directors
- Clinical Pharmacists (providing services through MTM Medicare programs)
- Utilization Management Nurses
- Medication Reconciliation Nurses.
There is no fee for this activity as it is sponsored by PRIME through educational grants from Gilead Sciences, Inc. and Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc.