Unable to attend the 2016 NASP Annual Meeting & Expo in Washington, D.C.? Don’t worry!
In this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast, you’ll hear a live recording from the conference where host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, moderated a panel titled Specialty Pharmacy in Health Systems on Tuesday, September 27.
In this panel, DiMascio was joined by Brandon Newman, PharmD, CSP, Manager, Clinical Services, Vanderbilt Specialty Pharmacy; John C. Robicsek, AVP Strategy, Business, and Program Development, Carolinas HealthCare System; and Dave Vorhoff, SVP, Corporate Development, Premier Inc.
Tune in to Discover:
- The current trends that health systems are following to establish specialty pharmacies
- The benefits of a health system establishing their own specialty pharmacy
- How the integrated care model is different from traditional specialty pharmacies
- Strategies to develop and optimize the patient journey
- How health systems are uniquely positioned to manage high-risk patients
About the NASP Annual Meeting & Expo
The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) Annual Meeting is the most effective way to stay abreast of rapid developments in specialty pharmacy, including national legislative and regulatory policy.
The NASP Annual Meeting & Expo is the only comprehensive national specialty pharmacy conference in which all stakeholders can fully participate.
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.