If it seems like Specialty Pharmacy is changing every day, that’s because it is.
The specialty pharmacy vertical is made up of a myriad of key players including payors, PBM, independent, wholesaler distributors, retail and list goes on.
CSI Specialty Group recently partnered with CohnReznick and Frier Levitt for an in-depth discussion on how specialty pharmacy companies can prepare themselves for acquisition by a private equity firm.
What are the biggest changes you need to be aware of? Find out in this episode of the Specialty Pharmacy Podcast! Click the ‘Play’ button below or subscribe using your favorite podcast service so you can listen on the go and never miss an episode.
About This Episode
In this episode, Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, shares her insights on the big changes happening in the specialty pharmacy vertical. She explains what you need to do to position yourself to grow your specialty pharmacy or to have a liquidity event in the next few years.
Tune in to Discover:
- Can’t miss growth statistics and how you can achieve the same success
- How to stand out in a crowd of competing specialty pharmacies
- What the SP industry is thinking about and why you should be too
- Strategies to navigate the differentiating factors of SP
- The factors considered when a PE or investment group decide whether to invest in or purchase your organization
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.