On March 27, 2017, at the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Conference in Denver, CO, CSI Specialty Group will release its inaugural edition of the 2017 State of Specialty Pharmacy Report. This annual report is a compilation of survey responses from specialty pharmacy professionals of all levels across all channels to help identify current trends, thoughts and predictions for the future of the specialty pharmacy industry.
The initiative came about when industry stakeholders across the specialty pharmacy spectrum asked CSI Specialty Group President and CEO, Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, to oversee the production of the report.
The 72-page report reveals insights and opinions from manufacturers, health systems and traditional specialty pharmacy professionals across the nation (55% of whom have been in the industry for at least five years).
Tune in to Discover:
- What many manufacturers feel is the biggest factor affecting their market access
and channel distribution strategy
- How the entry and evolution of health systems into the marketplace may become
a game changer as both patients and physicians become more aware of different options and care coverage; and why by 2020, the health system channel in specialty may be the one to beat
- The disconnect many specialty pharmacy professionals feel exists between their
sales force and their company’s target patient strategy (13.3% of respondents say their sales team is just “Average” at winning referrals)
- Why 2017 is shaping up to be an immensely exciting time in specialty pharmacy in terms of enhanced patient care and better patient outcomes
Here’s How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Tunein
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
About The Specialty Pharmacy Podcast
Join host Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President and CEO of CSI Specialty Group, as she answers questions, addresses concerns and discusses the news you need to stay on top of the ever evolving world of specialty pharmacy. Tune in every episode to hear real world examples of the good, the bad and the outrageous from the experts at CSI Specialty Group, and to learn about the limitless growth opportunities available in the specialty pharmacy industry.