Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC
President & CEO
Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC is President/CEO of the CSI Specialty Group, a globally recognized Leadership Consulting Firm helping clients drive sustainable, accelerated growth.
Recognized Internationally as a thought leader, industry expert, frequent media contributor, sought after speaker & educator of all things related to the Specialty Pharmacy / rare and orphan disease arena; Suzette’s strategic insight on marketplace trends help align & enlighten this continually pivoting industry.
Under Suzette’s leadership, CSI Specialty Group has become the industry’s preeminent Leadership Consulting firm; offering strategic solutions to all healthcare market channels across the spectrum from IDNs & Health Systems to Manufacturers. Recent honors include being named one of Consulting Magazine’s Fastest Growing Firms, Goldman Sachs Top Growing Businesses & Top 50 Women Owned Business by Commonwealth Institute.
Suzette received APPA’s Hall of Fame Award– given as a reflection of her dedication to the industry & passion for patient care- as it is at the forefront in all programs CSI develops to support their client’s endeavors to improve patient lives. She’s been Instrumental in positioning CSI as a respected resource for educational programs, as well as starting the industry’s first dedicated podcast, focused on uncovering ways to make the specialty pharmacy journey more successful for patients worldwide.
CSI has been Integral in the start-up of many national sites, including Aetna Specialty Pharmacy, Humana’s Right Source Specialty Pharmacy, Kedrion BioPharma, Johns Hopkins Specialty Pharmacy, and QOL Medical Biopharma Hub Services.
Prior to starting CSI in 2002, Suzette held senior leadership roles within the Specialty Pharmacy & Biotech industry, with NMC Home Infusion, Pfizer and Nestle Life Sciences. She brings particular expertise in Managed Care & Payor Strategies, Sales Leadership, Reimbursement, Human Resources, Startups and Overall Specialty Pharmacy Market Strategy. Suzette is also a pioneer in the Disease Management and Tele-Health industry –and actually also holds a patent in this arena.
Suzette is a Certified Managed Care Executive (CMCE) certified through American’s Health Insurance Plans, and a Certified Healthcare Executive (CHE) through the American College of Healthcare Executives. She has been selected to attend many Executive Leadership Programs- through Kellogg School of Business, Tuck School of Business, Berkley Haas School of Business and the Crummer School of Business.
Appointed by Gov. Rick Scott of Florida to the Board of Employee Leasing and Staffing – the rigorous selection process to be appointed as a Regulator for the State is a true testament to Ms. DiMascio’ s stellar ethical reputation in the industry she has served for over 20 years. Suzette also serves on AMCP & PQA’s Specialty Pharmacy Advisory Boards, as well as being a Founding Member and Board Member of the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy ( NASP).
Suzette also is very active in Seminole County School Systems and is board member of Florida’s Innovation Caucus sponsored by the Florida Chamber, and a Proud Parent of a West Point Class of 2019 Cadet.
Ms. DiMascio is an influential contributor and thought leader to the specialty pharmacy and biotech community, and is an active member in the:
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- American Society of Health System Pharmacies (ASHP)
- National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP)
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- National Association of Home Infusion (NHIA)
- National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF)
- American Cancer Society (ACS)
- American Lung Association (ALA)
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacies (IACP)
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- American College Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Women Business Leaders of US HealthCare Industry (WBL)
- Healthcare Business Women’s Association (HBA)
- Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- West Point Parents Club
- West Point Parents Club of Central Florida
- Appointed to serve on the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) Board of Directors
- Top 50 Growing Companies in FL as recognized by GrowFL
- Top 5000 Private companies by INC magazine
- Women Who Mean Business Award – OBJ
- CSI Specialty Group Named No. 5 Fastest Growing Consulting Firm in the U.S. by Consulting Magazine
- Appointed Advisory board member of Specialty Pharmacy Times
- Chairperson CBI’s Inaugural Specialty Pharmacy Channel Strategies summit
- Advisory board of Specialty Pharma Journal
- Appointed AMCP Specialty Pharmacy Advisory Group
- MHA Specialty Pharmacy Advisory Group
- Appointed Inaugural Founder National Association of Specialty Pharmacy NASP
- Appointed by Governor Rick Scott of Florida to the Board of Employee Leasing and Staffing
- Invited by the Governor’s office to spearhead Florida’s newly created Talent Caucus.
- One of fifty women selected nationwide to participate in a Prestigious Executive Leadership Program at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
- One of only fourteen women nationally to receive the Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship award.
- Selected as one of fifty leading second-stage companies from more than 500 nominations statewide, as a 2014 Florida Companies to Watch SM winners.
- Serves on the State of Florida’s Innovation Caucus board since 2008, comprised of top private and public sector executives in business and education, whose goal is to collaboratively create a blueprint and framework for Florida’s future and economic benefit.
- Seminole County School System School Advisory Committee Member
- Proud Parent of 2019 West Point Cadet
- West Point Parents Club of Central Florida
- AAU Seminole Shark Youth Football CoFounder
Articles Featuring Suzette