President & CEO
Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC is President/CEO of the CSI Specialty Group, a globally recognized; WBE Certified Leadership Consulting Firm helping clients drive sustainable, accelerated growth.
Under Suzette’s leadership, The CSI Specialty Group has become known as the Industry’s Most Influential Leader in Specialty Pharmacy Consulting and Talent Acquisition, and most recently was awarded Consulting Magazine’s Fastest Growing Firms, ranking 5th out of 50, as well as chosen as one of Goldman Sach’s Top Growing Businesses. CSI is dedicated to providing solutions to continually elevate the Specialty Pharmacy industry, exemplified by the 2016 launch of CSI University and the Industry’s first, dedicated Podcast for Specialty Pharmacy.
Integral in the start-up of many national sites, including Aetna Specialty Pharmacy, Humana’s Right Source Specialty Pharmacy, NMHC Mail Order & Kedrion BioPharma. CSI is on the forefront of Pioneering Inventive Consulting, Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition Solutions Uniquely Tailored to Meet the Needs of Specialty Pharmacy & Manufacturing Clients Across The US & Throughout the global marketplace.
Prior to starting CSI in 2002, Suzette held senior leadership roles within the Specialty Pharmacy & Biotech industry, with NMC Home Infusion, Pfizer and Nestle Clinical Nutrition. She brings particular expertise in Managed Care & Payor Strategies, Sales Leadership, Reimbursement, Human Resources, Startups and Overall Specialty Pharmacy Market Strategy. Suzette is also a pioneer in the Disease Management and Tele-Health industry –and actually also holds a patent in this arena.
Suzette is a Certified Managed Care Executive (CMCE) certified through American’s Health Insurance Plans, and a Certified Healthcare Executive (CHE) through the American College of Healthcare Executives. She has been selected to attend many Executive Leadership Programs- through Kellogg School of Business, Tuck School of Business and the Crummer School of Business.
Ms. DiMascio is an influential contributor and thought leader to the specialty pharmacy and biotech community, Corporate Member of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP), Founding Member of National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) and an Active Member in the Women Business Leaders of US HealthCare Industry (WBL), Healthcare Business Women’s Association (HBA), Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), and the Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC).
Suzette and CSI are the recipients of many awards and accolades for business success and industry contributions, including Women Who Mean Business Award and the prestigious Dorothy B Brothers Executive Leadership Award given by WBENC. CSI was awarded in 2014 the coveted Top 50 Florida Companies to Watch by GrowFL, as well as being selected as one of the nation’s Top 5000 Privately held company by INC Magazine. Suzette also is member of AMCP’s Specialty Pharmacy Advisory Board.
She also is very active in Seminole County School Systems and is board member of Florida’s Innovation Caucus sponsored by the Florida Chamber, and a Proud Parent of a West Point Class of 2019 Cadet!
Recognized nationally as an industry expert in specialty pharmacy trends, Suzette is a frequent speaker, thought leader, and educator strategic marketplace trends for Manufacturers and Specialty Pharmacy.
Ms. DiMascio is an influential contributor and thought leader to the specialty pharmacy and biotech community, and is an active member in the:
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- American Society of Health System Pharmacies (ASHP)
- National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP)
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- National Association of Home Infusion (NHIA)
- National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF)
- American Cancer Society (ACS)
- American Lung Association (ALA)
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacies (IACP)
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- American College Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC)
- Women Business Leaders of US HealthCare Industry (WBL)
- Healthcare Business Women’s Association (HBA)
- Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- West Point Parents Club
- West Point Parents Club of Central Florida
- Appointed to serve on the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) Board of Directors
- Top 50 Growing Companies in FL as recognized by GrowFL
- Top 5000 Private companies by INC magazine
- Women Who Mean Business Award – OBJ
- CSI Specialty Group Named No. 5 Fastest Growing Consulting Firm in the U.S. by Consulting Magazine
- Appointed Advisory board member of Specialty Pharmacy Times
- Chairperson CBI’s Inaugural Specialty Pharmacy Channel Strategies summit
- Advisory board of Specialty Pharma Journal
- Appointed AMCP Specialty Pharmacy Advisory Group
- MHA Specialty Pharmacy Advisory Group
- Appointed Inaugural Founder National Association of Specialty Pharmacy NASP
- Appointed by Governor Rick Scott of Florida to the Board of Employee Leasing and Staffing
- Invited by the Governor’s office to spearhead Florida’s newly created Talent Caucus.
- One of fifty women selected nationwide to participate in a Prestigious Executive Leadership Program at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
- One of only fourteen women nationally to receive the Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship award by WBENC.
- Selected as one of fifty leading second-stage companies from more than 500 nominations statewide, as a 2014 Florida Companies to Watch SM winners.
- Serves on the State of Florida’s Innovation Caucus board since 2008, comprised of top private and public sector executives in business and education, whose goal is to collaboratively create a blueprint and framework for Florida’s future and economic benefit.
- Seminole County School System School Advisory Committee Member
- Proud Parent of 2019 West Point Cadet
- West Point Parents Club of Central Florida
- AAU Seminole Shark Youth Football CoFounder